“Quick Start provided me a wealth of information to get me started on the right path. It helped me focus on the tactics that mattered most and shaved time off of my launch.”
---- Quick Start Participant
Join the Passion to Payoff Team for our next Quick Start Series. This powerful and content-rich tele-series shares the tips, tricks and tactics to help you apply to your coaching practice. The cost of Quick Start is included in your iPEC tuition.
There is no additional cost for this program.
Nailing Your Niche - The Next Step
You have to have people to coach. You are ready to share your passion with others and help to raise the consciousness of the world, one person at a time. Part of sharing your passion, is serving a niche that you are passionate about.
In this tele-class you will:
- Understand what a niche actually is
- Understand why you may be avoiding selecting a niche
- Understand why you need to get over your niche avoidance
- Learn how to your will be able to narrow down your niche
- Be able to research and understand your market
The Four “C”s of Marketing
In this sixty-minute class we will talk about the important four C’s of marketing so that you present a message your clients are ready to receive.
- Clarity in articulating your sweet spot
- Cohesive branding and message plan
- Creating a Communication strategy that reinforces your message and unique positioning
- The importance of consistent execution over time
Pricing, Packaging And Enrollment
In this teleclass, you will feel comfortable establishing your pricing, creating packages and having enrollment conversations.
You will learn:
- How to identify your GAILS around pricing your services
- How to look to others as models to what is going on in the industry
- The enrollment conversation and how to help the client see the value of coaching to create a win-win.
Networking and Sales
This teleclass is going to talk to you about the value of getting out of the house and networking so that you can connect with others.
- Old vs. New Networking Paradigm
- Understanding the three types of networking events
- Preparing for the three phases of networking: Preparation, Engagement, and Follow Up
- The 8 tips for successful networking
- The 5-parts of the Sales Cycle
Building Your Coaching Practice Through Public Speaking
In this call we will talk about why public speaking works as a strategy for building a client base. We'll also break down public speaking into 5 simple skill sets. We'll talk about how to apply them to your next event and practice using them in the comfort of your own home. You'll get a simple outline you can use to keep yourself organized during your presentation. When it's time to take the stage, not only will you be prepared with your content, but you'll be able to confidently connect with your audience and win them over as clients.
In this class – you will:
- Learn how to use public speaking events to grow your business
- Get familiar with the 5 skill sets of public speaking
- Learn how to practice effectively and continue to grow your confidence
- Understand a basic outline for any presentation
- Hear Lindsay's secrets for getting over nervousness about speaking
Website, eNewsletters, and Blogs
Websites, eNewsletters and Blogs are a part of every coaches’ online communication strategies.
In this class – you will learn:
- What is the minimum you need on your website to communicate who you are, what you do and how to work with you
- The value of an electronic newsletter
- Some tips on how to gather information to share with your niche
- How your eNewsletter can be used to drive traffic to your website
- How to cultivate content Ideas for your blog
- How to interact with other blogs to become a subject matter expert
What is included:
Six 60 Minute Content Rich Calls
Each week there is a live, interactive sixty minute call where the Passion to Payoff team will share their expertise and knowledge around a particular tactic for you to apply to your business.
The training calls are recorded so whether you attend live or not, you will never miss a nugget. And you can listen to the calls again and again.
Two "Ask the Expert" Open Q&A Calls
So — you have questions about your coaching practice/business and we have answers.
Whether you are looking for clarification on material covered in Quick Start, you want feedback on your niche statement, you are wondering what to charge or ANY burning questions about starting your coaching practice — this "Ask The Expert" call is pure Q & A.
Worksheets to Help You Create Your Plan
Each class comes with a worksheet that will spark your thinking of how to apply the information directly to your business.
30 Minute Business Mentor Session
As an iPEC student or graduate, you will have the opportunity to have a 30 minute Business Mentor Session. This half hour is dedicated to you and your coaching business. You drive the agenda and this interactive half hour is designed to help you move forward immediately with your business.
You have one year from completing iPEC Module 3 to take advantage of your 30-minute session.
“The Quick Start Program was informative and easy to follow. The speakers were very knowledge and helpful in answering any questions I had. I am much more confident about starting my coaching practice having gone through the program.”
-- Quick Start Participant April 2013
Register for Quick Start:
Quick Start is available to iPEC Coaching Students who have complete (at least) Module II.
To register for Quick Start, login to the iPEC Student Center. If you have completed at least Module II, open your "Coursework" tab and look for the "Quick Start" sub-tab. There you will find the schedule and sign up links.
If you have any questions, please contact your iPEC Student Support Representative.